November 2018 SAL 12-Step Conference Details
Join us November 17th, 2018 at the Provo City Library in Provo, Utah for the SAL 12-Step Conference!
- 9:30am-4:00 pm
- If you registered Thursday, November 15th, Friday, November 16th or Saturday, November 17th, bring your own lunch!
- This is our first SAL “Working Recovery” Conference. This means the Conference is closed to the public and only open to individuals working their own recovery.
- Panel Discussions on Boundaries & Long-Term vs. Short-Term Recovery
- Q & A with Steven & Rhyll C.
- Guided Meditation
- Exciting New Announcements you won’t want to miss…
- Come give your recovery a big BOOST and add YOUR strength, hope & experience to this important event.
- Sorry, No Refunds.
Theme: “It works when I work it, so how will I work it?”
How to get to the conference
550 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84601
Zoom Registration Details
A few important details about the Zoom version of the conference:
1. It will NOT be recorded.
2. There will be two different rooms and, therefore, two different Zoom links. You will have access to both links.
3. No refunds will be given.
4. Space is limited on Zoom.
If you have any questions, please contact us.