I know, I know…with Christmas barely over you thought the time for looking forward to something awesome was over…but here we are with some really exciting news that you don’t want to miss out on!
SA Lifeline is so excited to be offering our first ever Women’s Retreat and Workshop.
1,2,3 Dwell with Me: A Surrender Intensive Retreat & Workshop will be held on Thursday, April 26th-Saturday, April 28th, 2018 at Maple Mountain Retreat in Mapleton, UT.
This event will be able to accommodate up to 18 women who are working SAL 12 Step Recovery and will include the following:
- 6 delicious and nutritious meals
- Daily yoga practice and Guided meditation
- One afternoon with qualified therapist Dorothy Maryon
- 2 Professional Exercise classes
- Daily Step Study Meetings: Steps 1,2,3
- Optional Facial ($35 additional charge-only 12 available)
- Welcome Basket with recovery materials and self-care items
- Plenty of time for Step Work, Journaling, Relaxation and Self-CareWhile SA Lifeline has been hesitant to offer a workshop because of the cost and the limited number of participants that can be accommodated, we feel that the value this event will bring to those who are able to attend will be well worth the drawbacks. We have done everything possible to keep the price at an absolute minimum and most every service is being provided through volunteer time and efforts.
If you could use a boost in your recovery, need some time set aside for Step Work and Self-Care, would like to deepen your insights on the Surrender Process, or would like to explore the benefits of yoga and meditation…this workshop could be just what you need.
Pricing ranges from $499 for Private Rooms (only 2 available) to $449 for Shared. Rooms will be assigned on a First Come, First Serve basis, so register early if you have a strong preference.
Here’s to a Happy New Year and hoping you can join us!
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put [email protected] Thanks for your participation in the community.