This SAL book represents the experience of S.A. Lifeline Foundation and SAL 12 Step. It includes descriptions of sexual addiction and betrayal trauma and the associated work and hope for recovery. We are not professionals in this work. We offer our experience with the intent of giving hope and tools for long lasting recovery to those who share our challenges. This book will also provide important education and insights for those who desire to help and support those who suffer from sexual addiction and betrayal trauma.
A significant portion of this book is devoted to Member Shares, written by anonymous SAL members. These are included with the hope that others may benefit from reading experiences about their personal work of recovery.
Content by Section
- Our Experience with Sexual Addiction and Betrayal Trauma
- The SA Lifeline Recovery Puzzle
- The SA Lifeline Circles Models
- Recovering Individuals
- Our Experience with Healing Families
- Basics of the SAL 12-Step Program
- SAL 12-Step Program Guidelines
- SAL 12-Step Meeting Readings
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your participation in the community.