Protecting Families can now be purchased with a quantity discount.
Case offer of 10 books at $120 – that’s only $12 per book and FREE SHIPPING.
* additional shipping rates may apply for orders outside of 48 contiguous states
This manual contains reliable information about pornography and sexual addiction, including answers to frequently asked questions about what is necessary to support recovery for those addicted— and their afflicted loved ones. Its creation was in direct response to requests from parents, religious and community leaders who asked for information about protecting families from pornography addiction and the hope for recovery.
Pornography is a significant problem in our society. Some reliable studies suggest:
- Nearly 70% of young men ages 18 to 34 visit porn sites in a given month
- 47% of families in the United States say pornography is a problem in their home
- Nearly 87% of young men and 31% of young women reported using pornography
- 9 years old is the average age at which children first see online pornography
“Internet pornography is a stealth attack on our homes and families through invisibly transmitted electrons. Education about the addictive, destructive nature of this attack is paramount, and hence this manual. We must address prevention and recovery with the same tenacity the pornography industry has employed to invade our homes and our lives. Only then can we turn the tide and begin to win this war.”
— Donald L. Hilton Jr., MD
Author of the best-selling book, He Restoreth My Soul
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put [email protected]everemail.com. Thanks for your participation in the community.