Healing from Pornography Addiction
by Dr. Kevin B. Skinner & Geoff Steurer, M.S., LMFT
The discovery of a pornography addiction in a committed relationship often sends a couple into a confusing world of mistrust, disorientation, and insecurity. Join Dr. Kevin Skinner and Geoff Steurer, both licensed marriage and family therapists and specialists in treating pornography addiction, as they compassionately address common questions and dilemmas faced by couples throughout all stages of recovery from pornography addiction.
The specific recovery needs unique to addicts, injured partners, and the couple will be outlined. Additionally, couples will not only learn how to begin healing from the effects of pornography addiction, but will also gain valuable insights on how they can start to build long-term trust and intimacy.
In this six part series couples will learn:
- Why Marriage and Porn Don’t Mix
- Performing Marital CPR after Discovery
- Yours, Mine, and Ours
- Addiction and Intimacy
- The Key Steps to Rebuilding Trust
- The Vision of Long-Term Recovery
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put [email protected] Thanks for your participation in the community.