Dr. Jill Manning speaks directly to the young people she calls the “internet generation.” She discusses such topics as:
- What is pornography?
- How does pornography affect people?
- Can pornography teach me things about sexuality that I need to know in the future?
- What do I do if I can’t stop looking at pornography?
- What do I do if someone I know can’t stop looking at pornography?
- 11 suggestions teens should talk to their parents about.
This book is the expanded version of the uncensored answers she gave to the boys in her therapy groups.