Dr. Jill Manning speaks directly to the young people she calls the “internet generation.” She discusses such topics as:
- What is pornography?
- How does pornography affect people?
- Can pornography teach me things about sexuality that I need to know in the future?
- What do I do if I can’t stop looking at pornography?
- What do I do if someone I know can’t stop looking at pornography?
- 11 suggestions teens should talk to their parents about.
This book is the expanded version of the uncensored answers she gave to the boys in her therapy groups.
* additional shipping rates may apply for orders outside of 48 contiguous states
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put [email protected] Thanks for your participation in the community.