The S.A. Lifeline Foundation will be holding its annual conference on Saturday, September 21st, 2019 at the Salt Lake Community College in Sandy, Utah.
We will be learning more about the scientific evidence of sexual addiction, the paralyzing effects of betrayal trauma, and how 12 Step work and professional, qualified therapy can assist in real and long-term recovery.
Top experts from across the nation presenting at the S.A.Lifeline Fall Conference, including Dr. Donald Hilton, Dr. Barbara Stephens and Dr. Adam Moore.
- Learn from the leading specialists in the field
- Hear from individuals who have been working recovery for years
- Discover the science behind addiction and trauma, and the recovery essentials you need to find healing
- Feel community in a fellowship of recovering individuals and helping professionals
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain a deeper understanding into addiction, trauma, and what it really takes to find recovery.
We look forward to seeing you at this years conference.
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put [email protected] Thanks for your participation in the community.