The S.A. Lifeline Circle’s Model Bundle is a great way to see the differences between addictive behaviors (which ultimately lead to acting out) and recovery behaviors.
The Circle’s Model also answers the following questions:
- Is using pornography a problem?
- Is recovery possible?
- How does one “work recovery”?
- What does “living in recovery” look like?
- How does pornography use affect the spouse?
- How does the spouse heal from betrayal trauma?
- How does pornography use affect the marriage?
- Can the distressed marriage be saved?
- How is the family impacted?
- How do healthy parents fortify children?
And much more.
Bundle includes 10 tri-fold documents.
* Attention: your comments will be viewed by other people in our community and potentially by the world wide web. If you'd like to remain anonymous, please only put your first name and last initial.
Your email may also pull up a picture of you depending on how you've set things up with your email provider. Unless you want to receive notifications of comments via email, you are welcome to put [email protected] Thanks for your participation in the community.